11 Ormiston Street, MOUNT WAVERLEY, VIC, 3149
This beautiful family home has been well looked after by its current occupants. In a quiet location but so close to so much:
- Walk to Mount Waverley North PS and Mount Waverley Secondary college
- Close to Burwood East PS, St Christophers and Wesley.
- 3 minute walk to the popular Tally Ho Reserve and tennis courts
- 3 minute drive to Syndal station and shops
- 5 minute drive to Coles and Kmart
- Close to the Glen shopping and entertainment precinct
The home also offers,
- Polished wood floors throughout
- 2 living areas, one could be used as a 4th bedroom
- Large kitchen/meals with gas cooking, very effective rangehood and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate formal dining room and laundry
- 3 good-sized light and sunny bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower and separate toilet
- Two additonal toilets
- Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Lovely alfresco covered outdoor area on to secure back yard
- Double remote lock up garage
- Security system
- 5KW solar panels for electricity to reduce costs
- 3 water tanks to water the garden
This is a rare opportunity to live in a quality home in one of the best locations in the area.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.