16 Earl Street, CARLTON NORTH, VIC, 3054
If you are looking for a place to call home, stop looking - this one is for you. With everything close by, including the best local burger bars, cafes and even the local library you're going to love everything Carlton North has to offer. With Lygon close by you will be smelling the coffee as you walk to Lygon Street to catch the tram to work, or as you chill out in the grass surrounds of Curtain Square on your day off. This beautiful single fronted Victorian cottage positions itself with pride in one of Carlton North's most fabulous quiet cul de sacs.
- Two generous bedrooms with the master boasting an ornamental open fireplace
- Bright lounge room to rear of property
- Brand new Kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Central bathroom with laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning in living area
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
- Freshly painted and new blinds throughout
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.