Property SummaryFABULOUS FAMILY HOME
LongView is proud to present this private and secure, four bedroom home which captures the quintessential essence of family living and entertaining in a fabulous location.
Property Features include:
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room features hardwood floors, ducted heating and cooling and large bespoke windows/doors allow for plenty of natural light and airflow through the home
• Kitchen features stone bench tops, induction cook top, Zug Combi Steam steam oven and second electric oven, dishwasher and clever double soft close drawers allowing for extra storage
• Spacious family lounge is fitted with surround sound and opens via floor to ceiling glass doors to the entertainers deck, fitted with chefs gas bbq and water and large shade umbrella enabling year round use
• Upstairs we have the master bedroom, pitched ceiling, complete with WIR’s, ensuite and reverse cycle AC
• A further two bedrooms with wall to wall built in robes, individual reverse cycle AC units and pitched ceilings. Walls to be painted upon request.
• Modern white family bathroom with bath services these bedrooms.
• The large fourth bedroom at ground level suits many purposes: Bedroom, second lounge, teenagers retreat, kids play room. Fitted with openable floor to ceiling glass doors, double bed, reverse cycle AC unit, double roller blinds and with large storage room behind , this fabulous room will appeal to many – wall painting to be completed
• Secure car park/driveway and plenty of on street parking allow for multiple cars.
• Downstairs powder room, fitted Euro Laundry, clothes line, understair storage and gardener included complete this lovely family home.
Superbly located close to Alma Park, Albert Park, St Kilda Beach, High St Armadale, Glenferrie Rd, and with easy access to the Princes Hwy and multiple transport options into the city and beyond this home is a rare find.
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3. Make an online enquiry to the Property Manager
4. Our LongView Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further